It was great to see everyone today (at the same time) at practice – lots of new faces and familiar ones too. As we get ready to start our competitions for cross country a few house keeping items need to be completed.
- All athletes must be cleared. Please go to your Register My Athlete account and update to the current school year and select cross country
- Physicals are good for one year from the date. If you need to get a physical schedule one ASAP with your family physician, chiropractor (ask for a sports physical), Urgent care. Remember to bring your form to be signed. Forms can be downloaded from the site or ask coach for a copy
- New to Buena Sports? You will need to create an account on Register My Athlete. Follow the directions here: https://registermyathlete.com/
- ATHELETES MUST BE CLEARED to PRACTICE / COMPETE
- Sign up for XCSTATS https://xcstats.com/index.php on the main page select the schools, find Buena High School and then create an account. Our code is luvs2run!
OUR first XC competition is on Saturday Aug 25 for the Hoka One One 2 Mile at the Buena High School Track. First race is at 7 pm, athletes need to be at Buena at 6 pm
We are looking forward to this season! Coach Burns